This page contains information about getting on the waiting list if you want to get in and transferring your entry if you want to get out.
There are limited number of entries for the rally. If the categories are full, the only way to get in is if someone sells their entry. That means that you must get on a waiting list and wait for the next available entry. It’s a good idea to get on the waiting list as soon as possible. Here are the steps and the rules:
1) Send us an email to get on the waiting list.
2) Tell us which category you’d like to be in.
3) If it’s your turn to get the next available entry, you must pay the entry fee within 48 hours or it’ll be transferred to the next person on the list.
4) Getting in from the waiting list has no extra charges for the seller or the buyer.
SELLING YOUR ENTRY
In case you’d like to sell your entry, you may do that through the Bamako office or on your own in private.
1) Send us an email and tell us about your entry for sale.
2) We will sell it to the next person on the waiting list.
3) There’s no transfer fee.
4) If you sell your entry on the open market outside of our list, there will be a 150 Euro transfer charge.