ADMIN FEE: The 200 Euro admin fee is payable per vehicle.
SALE AND TRANSFER OF ENTRIES: Entries can be sold and transferred. This is done through the rally office in a first come first served basis. There’s no transfer fee if you do this properly through the rally office. Many teams buy and sell entries with the intent to make a profit. This is not in the spirit of the rally, however neither is prohibiting it. To discourage this sort of behavior there’s a 200 Euro transfer fee for all entries sold privately, regardless of whether a profit was made or not on the entry.
The membership/entry fee covers the year 2024, and it is not possible to transfer the membership to next year(s). Entries are only refundable if the event is canceled.
By paying the entry fee you’ll get the right to participate in all events of the Budapest-Bamako, the Great African Run as well as personal usage rights to our logo and access to our member protected areas of the site.
In addition the participants get the following:
- Free entry to all events including start and finish ceremonies
- Arranging African visas (visa fees excluded)
- Arranging liability insurance in Africa (insurance fees excluded)
- Complete road book with GPS coordinates
- Government permits
- Basic medical and emergency medical service during the rally
- Race monitoring and evaluation during the competition
- Sponsor packages and discounts